12 Apr 355 S Shore Duck Lake Road, Babb, MT~~450,000~~SOLD!!~~
This immaculate 3 bed, 3 bath, tri level home sits on the East Shore of Duck Lake, just minutes from the East entrance to Glacier National Park. This property sells as a turnkey vacation rental. In addition to the main living area, it also has a comfortable family room in the walkout basement, and the third level is a wonderful loft. Enjoy an evening on the deck while you watch the sunset behind Chief Mountain, in the not too far distance. Grab your fishing pole and enjoy world class fishing right out your door, which includes great ice fishing in the winter. After a day hiking in GNP, spend time in the sauna, or invite your friends for an evening around the fire pit. There has been a 24’x24′ cement pad poured, as a start for an additional outbuilding. Listed by Corrie Jo Seaman, REALTOR, Juedeman and Co. #88709. Give her a call at 406-899-4296, or your real estate professional.
- Taxes – 2792.83
- Utilities – Electric; Internet; Septic Holding Tank
- Fuel Source – Electric; Wood
- Heating Type – Forced Air
- App./Equip included – Burglar Alarm; Dryer; Washer; Microwave; Range; Refrigerator; Window Treatment
- ADA Features – Door Width
- Energy Efficient – Appliances; Insulation; Water Heater
- Interior Features – Master Bedroom Main Floor; Sauna; Utilities Main Floor; Vaulted Ceilings; Wood Stove
- Exterior Features – Patio; Porch
- Fencing – Barbed Wire; Rail/Log
- Views – Lake(s); Meadow(s); Mountains; National Park; Residential; Trees
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Juedeman and Co. or Tricia Juedeman, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.