30 Mar 7 Duck Head Drive, Babb, MT~~380,000~~SOLD ~~
This wonderful lakefront property is located on Duck Lake, minutes away from the East entrance of Going to the Sun Road, in Glacier National Park, and also Many Glacier. The Owners have been operating it as a successful Airbnb, and it is typically booked solid during the tourist season, from June – September. However, there is year round access, which allows for ice fishing, snowshoeing, and other winter activities. This property sells turnkey. Sit on the wonderful deck and enjoy the views of Chief Joseph Mountain over the lake, while the sun sets. There is a detached garage, a large yard, and a nice bunkhouse for additional sleeping spaces. There is a dock that needs some repair. Call Corrie Jo Seaman, REALTOR, Juedeman and Co. # 88709, at 406-899-4296, or your real estate professional.
- Taxes – 786.72
- Utilities – Cable Tv Available; Electric; Internet; Telephone; Other: septic holding tank
- Fuel Source – Electric; Pellet Stove; Propane
- Heating Type – Baseboard; Forced Air; Stove
- Cooling Type – A/C Wall Unit
- Appliances Included – Washer/Dryer; Microwave; Refrigerator
- Irrigation – Sprinkler
- Water Conservation – Gray Water System; Low Flow Commode
- Smart Features – Internet Connection
- Interior Features – Carbon Monoxide Detector; Master Bedroom Main Floor; Smoke Detector; Vaulted Ceilings; Wood Stove
- Exterior Features – Deck; Dock; Fence; Porch
- Outbuildings – Guest Quarters
- Fencing – Barbed Wire; Partial; Perimeter
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Juedeman and Co. or Tricia Juedeman, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.