18 Oct 425 Brady Avenue W, Geraldine, MT~~160,000~~SOLD~~
Very nice immaculate manufactured home on just under 1/2 an acre. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is clean and cute with a large fenced yard, large shop and garden shed.
- Taxes – 1,256
- Utilities – City Sewer; City Water; Electric; Internet; Telephone
- Fuel Source – Propane
- Heating Type – Forced Air; Stove
- Cooling Type – A/C Central Air
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms- 1 3/4
- Interior Features – Master Bedroom Main Floor; Smoke Detector; Utilities Main Floor
- Exterior Features – Fence; Landscaped; Patio; Porch
- Outbuildings – Shed(s); Shop
- App/Equip. Included – Dishwasher; Dryer; Range; Refrigerator
Geraldine is a small town in the Golden Triangle of Central Montana located about 70 miles east of Great Falls and 26 miles south of Fort Benton, the county seat. It is a farming and ranching town in the foothills of the Highwood Mountains to the west and the Wild and Scenic Missouri River to the east. Geraldine has a population of about 260 people that support a school, library, grocery store, fuel and feed, grain co-op, bar & grill, bed and Breakfast, bank, 2 churches, holiday store, small air strip, park, pool, senior citizens center, and youth center.
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Juedeman and Co. or Tricia Juedeman, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.