28 Jun 268 East Highwood Road, Belt, MT ~ $115,000~~SOLD
Twenty beautiful acres of rolling pastures with amazing views. Close to the town of Belt, MT. Build your dream home and enjoy living in the best of Big Sky Country!
– Peaceful private location with great building site.
– Power and phone run along the east lot line close to building site. Septic is pre-approved at County.
– Amazing sunrise and sunsets, stunning views of the Highwood Mountains and Belt Butte.
– Easy commute to Great Falls. Close to the nice community of Belt.
– National forest access is just down the road into the Highwood and Little Belt Mountains.
– Close to numerous outdoor recreational opportunities including skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, camping, fishing and hunting.
- Taxes – $500
Belt is a farming and ranching town in Cascade County, the county seat. It is 20 miles se of Great Falls. Belt was home to the first Montana coal mine and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Today Belt is known more for its beer than its coal. Because of its location in the heart of Montana’s grain country, Belt has attracted the attention of makers of fine craft beers. The Highwood and Little Belt Mountains offer plenty of nearby recreating – hiking, biking, camping, hunting, skiing and snowmobiling. Belt has a population of about 582 people that support a school, grocery store, fairgrounds, pool, park, chiropractor, gas station, museum and Performing Arts Center.
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Juedeman and Co. or Tricia Juedeman, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.